2021-02-20 12:31:10
Thank you for another awesome class!!!
Halani Lobdell: You’re welcome
2021-02-13 13:22:10
Whew! Glute camp was dope! Thank you!!!
Halani Lobdell: Yessss! I’m happy you enjoyed it!
2021-02-10 01:05:45
Anyone see any info on tomorrow’s’ (Wednesday) 10am class with Halani? I see it on the calendar but haven’t seen any posts about it
Frances Hunt: Yes I am however I don’t see it. The calendar read a class with her today 2/10 at 10am so a bit confused
Halani Lobdell: Good morning. I had an emergency dr appointment yesterday morning. I will be making up for that live & we will announce the date & time.
Frances Hunt: Just to be clear it was for today 2/10.l correct? I just want to be sure I’m reading the calendar correctly bc I never saw one of those class posts announcing it as an upcoming class like the others.. Thanks
2021-02-09 20:13:18
Halani, can you give a description to your class tomorrow or anyone who may know? Thanks
2021-02-05 01:54:53
Hey all! New subscriber! I’ve been following Halani for some time wishing I could find something similar in NYC! Now that (most) gyms here are closed & most of us are home it’s great to be able to stream it LIVE from home! I’m already doing a strength training Challenge M-F so adding this is clearly me being crazy but those goals take work so LETS GO! Grateful to share this space with ya’s
Melody Fox: Give thanks for Digital! I lived in NY for over 20 years! Stay warm (not teasing you
Frances Hunt: Lol. This cold is Def brutal at times!
BodyNV Manager : Welcome Frances !!!!