2021-04-30 09:44:09
Halani Lobdell not sure how possible it is BUT how about y’all go LIVE longer and we get virtual access to the Synergy event happening at LOFT tomorrow (Saturday)??? Atlanta has the fitness game on LOCK. We are only JUST beginning to SLOWLY open up in NY
Halani Lobdell: Oh you will have access to the event tomorrow but not all 4hrs 😂
Frances Hunt: My thirsty ass 🤦🏽‍♀️ like I said NY is still pretty closed so I got excited Halani Lobdell 😂 I’ll be at Glute Camp tho!!!
2021-04-30 08:07:38
Morning NVGang. Who else is getting it in today???
Toya Warren: Good morning. My whole body was hurting when I got up lol. I will be resting today ☺️
Teddy Robinson-Jones: 💪🏾 Friday Finishers!
Halani Lobdell: I got it in this morning 💪🏽
2021-04-29 22:46:11
Hey. Can anyone recap Halani’s LIVE? It wasn’t saved 😩.
Frances Hunt: -Jones THANK YOU! Yes to no more pinning bc that scrolling was 🤦🏽‍♀️. Love ALL of this! Especially being grandfathered!!! Thanks again!
Toya Warren: Thank you! -Jones
Halani Lobdell: -Jones thank you!!
2021-04-29 07:45:10
Happy Thursday! Early bird gets the worm….or so they say 🙄😂 Who’s getting it in today?
Teddy Robinson-Jones: It issss 😂😂But yeah that’s definitely the pro, getting it out the way before your brain can convince you not to!
Frances Hunt: Donna Corley https://www.staydowndayfit.com/ he goes LIVE every Thursday at 7:30pm and the videos are saved (if your schedule doesn’t permit). It’s only $10/month!
Donna Corley: Yasss! Im gonna join tonight! Thank you Frances Hunt
2021-04-28 15:04:55
Halani Lobdell doing a live tomorrow at 8pm during EJ’s step class tomorrow. Please save it 🙏🏽
Halani Lobdell: Frances Hunt you’re doing a live?
Frances Hunt: Halani Lobdell no. Received the community text that you were going live on IG tomorrow at 8pm and that’s in the middle of EJs step class that some of us take so was hoping you could save it for us to view later. Apologies for the confusion.
2021-04-28 08:40:17
Challenge or not….We still at it tho….right 😉 Hey NVGang 💪🏽
Teddy Robinson-Jones: Yes ma’am!
Halani Lobdell: Exactly!! Keep going!
Donna Corley: Yes indeed...get it!
2021-04-27 08:03:53
WOW!! We made it yall!!! Finally day of our 30 Day challenge! 🎉🎊🥳 Congratulations to US ALL! Even if you didn’t do as much much as you wanted/expected hopefully you did more than you were doing previously and THAT is something to celebrate! Proud of us ALL!! Day 30 ✔️
Halani Lobdell: 💪🏽🎉
Lisa White: Yes congratulations to us!!!🙌🏽
Donna Corley: 💯
2021-04-26 08:32:33
Wow....almost over yall! Day 29 ✔️ Happy Monday NVGang
BodyNV Manager : 💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽
2021-04-24 13:51:45
Happy Saturday NVGang! Glute Camp and 20 minute treadmill run for Day 27 ✔️
BodyNV Manager : 💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽
2021-04-23 23:01:10
Today was supposed to be a rest day BUT was in a funk most of the day so decided to get on the treadmill and leave the funk there! Day 26 Cardio ✔️
Toya Warren: Exercise really is a stress reliever
Frances Hunt: For REAL! Felt good to clear my mind for 45 minutes!!!
Halani Lobdell: That’s the best way to feel bette! Release those endorphins 💪🏽