2021-07-29 22:53:36
This mornings workout. Indoor cycling for 30 minutes omg my legs thoπŸ—πŸ™ƒπŸš΄πŸ½β€β™€οΈ #quadsπŸ”₯
BodyNV Manager : Killed it ! Cycling is intense
2021-07-28 17:12:55
Yesterday and today. My fitbit wasn't charged yesterday but I know I burned alot of calories because it's spinning and my top was drenched. Today I did a partner workout and we went Live on my friends Fb private group page. It was fun. We had plenty of silly bloopersπŸ™ƒπŸ˜œ...lol
BodyNV Manager : Totally hate when that happens !
Loretta Moore-Scott: I know right! Omg so frustrating 😫
2021-07-26 17:08:33
Today's workout....I switched it up and instead solo or online did a buddy outdoor workout. This was nice and I will be doing this more often. I tried the bfr bands for the first time, and had cactus and black beans after.
BodyNV Manager : Y’all working !!!!
Loretta Moore-Scott: Omg we had a great workout!πŸ˜… Today I joined again so that we could do a Fb Live. That was pretty fun.
2021-07-24 23:27:22
Today I went walking with my family to Chollas Lake Park. It was nice. .We went to a buffet before walking.
BodyNV Manager : Y’all eating good !!
Loretta Moore-Scott: Lol yes! πŸ˜†πŸ‘ŒπŸ½
2021-07-23 16:26:21
I meant to get my workout in super early before church at 8:30am but ended up working out at noon. Now looking forward to fam weekend plans.πŸ’•πŸ™ŒπŸ½
BodyNV Manager : πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½
2021-07-23 00:24:06
My fitbit needed to be charged and so did my cell😫 I ended up using my son's cell to take a pic.
Yesterday did pushups, planks, and reverse lunges with bar. Today did my walking on treadmill and some crunches.
BodyNV Manager : πŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺ🏽 getting it done
Loretta Moore-Scott: πŸ™ŒπŸ½
2021-07-21 01:52:42
BodyNV Manager : πŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺ🏽
2021-07-19 11:15:04
Goodmorning! Yesterday was a light day for me...kinda. Lots of cleaning and rearranging so that was my workout for Sunday. Anyway, Saturday I went bowling with my husband and kids and didn't realize how much of a workout I could possibly get in by doing thatπŸ˜…. My legs are still a bit sore. This morning did my cardio and light weights.
BodyNV Manager : πŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺ🏽
2021-07-16 00:52:35
This mornings workout and later my three lil ones and I went out to eat this afternoon at Sushi Park.
BodyNV Manager : Yes that soup so good!
Loretta Moore-Scott: It sure is!πŸ™‚
2021-07-13 10:58:27
Workout βœ” now about to get ready to finally pick up my car!πŸ™ŒπŸ½
BodyNV Manager : πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Loretta Moore-Scott: Thank you!πŸ˜…πŸ’•πŸ€—