2021-06-27 23:28:10
Another late workout this time with my husband. Our power went out in our neighborhood, and since it was 113 outside we figured to just wait until they fixed the power.
Donna Corley: πŸ–€
BodyNV Manager : Get it done πŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺ🏽
2021-06-27 00:08:13
Tonight's late night workout (8:00pm). I did 10 on incline with my weighted vest.
Donna Corley: πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾
Loretta Moore-Scott: Thank youπŸ’•
BodyNV Manager : πŸ”₯πŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺ🏽
2021-06-24 21:57:38
Hi, this was my lunch today. It was a hot day but I was craving caldo de rez.
BodyNV Manager : What's the recipe!?
Loretta Moore-Scott: Hi! I cook the beef (Carne para cocer) meat separately then once the meat is tender add vegetables of your choice. I like cabbage, carrots, and zucchini. I add the carrots first because they take a little longer to get soft. I also add 2 tbl spoon of salt (medium size pot), 4 pieces of garlic, and half of medium onion. Some people add mexican rice. Taste pretty good as well.
2021-06-21 18:30:16
Hi! Today I did some of the workouts after 30 minutes of indoor cycling. I loved the workouts I tried! I did the lunges, sumo bicep curl with weights, and pulse squats.
Loretta Moore-Scott: *Also tried the ski
BodyNV Manager : Clocked in
2021-06-17 11:06:42
Goodmorning 🌞
My favorite type of cardio is indoor cycling and dancing.
BodyNV Manager : No games being played!!!
Loretta Moore-Scott: Thank you!πŸ˜…
2021-06-17 10:59:31
Goodmorning, this was my dinner last night. It was a steak salad.
Loretta Moore-Scott: It was! My hubby, kids, and I were at Dave & Busters last night and I was trying to keep it healthy lol. I'm glad I enjoyed my salad.πŸ’•
Teddy Robinson-Jones: Omg πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
2021-06-13 23:12:27
Hi! I'm new to this awesome fitness community group. My breakfast this morning was oatmeal and avocado toast.
Ciitii Person: Welcome πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
BodyNV Manager : Hello WELCOME IN!! Where are you from?
Loretta Moore-Scott: Hi ,thank you. I am from El Centro, Ca. Southern California about 2 hours away from San Diego.