2021-06-11 09:13:51
Heyyy can anyone give me some healthy snacks to eat on the go? I’m so busy that while I’m out I sometimes have to break my diet and grab some fries or chips or something that I really don’t want to eat. What do you guys eat on the go? I’m trying to stay away from starch.
Stefanie M: Thank you!
Donna Corley: Almonds Protein shake Fruit Peanut butter, love these all natural togo cups Yogurt
Halani Lobdell: Rice cakes!!
2021-06-08 12:56:42
Just finished doing a cardio dance workout. Kinda late for me. I like to work out in the mornings before starting my day but I had to switch things around. It still felt great. Hope everyone’s having a great day!
Halani Lobdell: I like morning workouts too!
Keitha Binns-: I do my workout while at work on the midnight to eight shift. Get in done before I go home to sleep
2021-06-05 08:40:13
Good morning! Day 5 and I’m getting a little stretch in before I tune in for glute camp. I’m excited! And then it’s finally gonna be nice weather here in NYC. I’m ready for the weekend! Happy Saturday Guys! ☀️
BodyNV Manager : 💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽
2021-06-03 09:52:47
Morning! Day 3 is a core/ab day for me. I’m also more focused on eating better. I cut out starch (rice/pasta/bread etc) and I’m trying to get in more fruits and greens. Happy Thursday guys!
BodyNV Manager : Heyy !! That’s awesome another cool thing is, if you know your blood type try eat according to it!
Stefanie M: Good idea I’ll look into that too thank you!
2021-06-01 07:30:25
Happy June! Day 1 and I’m starting fresh today. Haven’t worked out in weeks 😩😩. I’m going to start off with light cardio to get my body prepared for the month. Breakfast will be a green smoothie. I plan to increase my workouts as the days go by! Have a great day! ✨✨
Halani Lobdell: It’s never too late to start fresh!