2021-04-24 10:44:18
Whew I just had a great dance cardio workout! We’ve come so far! Can’t wait to do the replay for glute camp tomorrow! Happy Saturday!
BodyNV Manager : That sounds fun!!!
2021-04-16 09:10:21
Good morning! Happy Friday! Just finished a great full body workout and I feel sooo good! Bout to go get my hair and nails done and step into the weekend! Hope everyone is doing good! We’ve come so far! Go us! 💚💚💚
Halani Lobdell: Way to start the day then self care! Love it!!
2021-04-09 11:53:02
Hey ladies! Just had a bit of a stressful morning with my business! But thankfully all is well! I’m about to let off some steam with a full body workout! Can’t wait for glute camp tomorrow! Happy Friday!
Halani Lobdell: Working out is a great stress reliever!
2021-04-06 08:45:44
Happy Tuesday! And happy Day 9! Just finished Brodney’s Workout from yesterday! That Ish was nothing to play with lol! Took me 40 min! Good luck in cardio camp! I have to do the replay tomorrow! Keep pushing guys!
Halani Lobdell: 💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽
2021-04-05 12:05:06
Hey guys! Just finished a full body Cardio work out! It was much needed! My main focus is my core but I’m trying to make sure I don’t forget about the rest of my body! I see I just missed Brodney’s post. Can’t wait to try it tomorrow morning!
BodyNV Manager : Correct, get you a full body in!!!
2021-04-02 07:25:17
Good morning!! I’m ready for Day 5!! Today I’m going to focus on Abs and Core and also do one of Halani’s past broadcasts from Feb 24th. Push thru guys!!
Halani Lobdell: 💪🏽💪🏽