2022-02-03 12:47:19
Just completed lunchtime abs but I couldn't find the upload for day 3... Day 2 showed up as a replay so it worked out just as well. I will have to get another one in this evening to make up for yesterday πŸ’ͺ🏾
Have a great day everyone πŸ˜€
Donna Corley: πŸ’ͺ🏾
Halani Lobdell: The live ab workouts are twice a week. The ab exercises are on the home page.
2022-02-01 13:42:01
Body NV Booty class was a great start to the day... a quick lunch and my water bottle on deck for the Ab blast at noon - unfortunately it was lagging too much for me to watch - hopefully I can catch the replay later this evening! Happy February everyone πŸ’ͺ🏾
Halani Lobdell: The next lunchtime ab class will be filmed on my computer to get rid of the lag
Wendy Nash: Perfect!! Thanks beauty ❀
2022-01-21 12:28:45
I haven't been posting much - the past week has been a little hectic with homeschooling, HUGE winter storms and toddler life... but SO grateful for the replays and being able to get caught up on the lives in my own time... im down 6 pounds since the beginning of Jan!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸΎπŸ’ͺ🏾
Camille Shabazz: Go girl! πŸ’ͺ🏽
Halani Lobdell: Let’s go Wendy Nash! That’s amazing!
Donna Corley: πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾
2022-01-08 13:00:39
Soaked in the hot tub after today's class... fingers and toes crossed that I won't be as sore this week LOL - great class this morning!!
Toya Warren: Try BCAAS to help with the soreness too
Wendy Nash: Toya what is that
Halani Lobdell: Soaking is great & stretch tomorrow
2022-01-01 09:50:21
Happy New Year Everyone! Let's GO!!
Halani Lobdell: Let’s go!!
2021-12-29 18:37:22
I'm ready.
Mind - Body - Spirit.
Toya Warren: Welcome! You look great 😊
Wendy Nash: Thanks Toya!! I'm excited to get started πŸ€—
Camille Shabazz: Let’s go! πŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺ🏽