2022-04-17 16:12:57
Good Evening!

This was breakfast blueberry protein pancake, veggie omelet & Turkey bacon.

This is all I’ve eaten today…does anyone else find it harder to eat on the weekends? If you have ANY tips on making sure you get in your meals on the weekend…please let me know!!!

Today has been relaxed, listening to gospel music & reorganizing, how’s your Sunday?
Halani Lobdell: Yeah I’m like that on some days as well
Ashley Monie: I definitely struggle with eating on weekends too
2022-04-05 09:50:25
Good Morning everyone, it’s a NEW day for all of us to be GREAT! About to head to my training session, then glute camp later!

I forgot to post yesterday, but I burned over 1400 cal between both of my workouts! 💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽
2022-04-02 21:19:06
Day 2

I went down to the belt line to Playa Bowls for a good Açaí Bowl! About to get my meal prep for the coming week done 💪🏽 How’s everyone else doing? Did y’all upload your before picture?
Xandria Byars: That bowl looks delicious! I totally forgot to add the before picture. I’ll do that before day’s end. Hopefully I can continue to retain some muscle definition by the end of April.
2022-04-01 21:05:36
How was everyone’s day 1?
Shay White: It was good for me. I've been working on committing to a plant-based diet and started off strong today. Didn't get to work out but I will be going hard tomorrow morning. How about you?
Kaitlyn Cox: Workout wise great, nutrition wise…working on it; didn’t have too much of an appetite, which isn’t good
Keitha Binns-: Hey Kaity!! Day 1&2 were good. I’ve been doing X28 so I’m hoping to 20X🤨😱my success in this challenge. Summer came fast!! I hadn’t even put my summer clothes away after pulling out a couple jackets and now I packing them back in the drawers. 🤷🏽‍♀️Where did the time go⏰
2022-04-01 15:41:33
This mornings workout with my trainer!

Happy April 1, everybody! We got this challenge!!
Shay White: Let's go!
Halani Lobdell: 💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽