2022-01-31 15:52:55
Chonta's coaching - SelfcLove πŸ’― - Another powerful one!
Halani Lobdell: She’s so dope!!
2022-01-30 21:13:41
Meal prepped todayπŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½β€ΌοΈ
Enjoyed Chris's 180 day wait talk! I'm married but I still get so much wisdom from his talks. Excited to hear his coaching on marriage!
Waking up with Chonta tomorrow. .starting the week right!
πŸπŸ’―
Toya Warren: Hi Farrah! Yes his talks are good. You should check out his book, The Love Laws. I’m reading it now and it is so good.! I def needed that talk on self love with Chonta ❀️. Have a great week!
Farrah Murray: I WILL check it out....always can learn ! Thanks for recommending.
Halani Lobdell: Yessssss!
2022-01-17 11:41:18
Thanks Camille for the great nutrition tips.
I'm getting some apples and putting them.in the air fryer this evening (hopefully a great sub for my sweet toothπŸ‘πŸ½
Halani Lobdell: The apples in the air fryer are heaven!
Camille Shabazz: yesss let me know how you like it! make Sure you slice them or cut them in half so it doest come out too hard. temp 375 degrees for 15 min add honey and cinnamon!
Farrah Murray: They were good! Was a substitute for my Ice-cream.They came out a lil soggy. Though.. any Crispin tips?
2022-01-17 08:58:25
Morning started with Chonta - Keeping my eyes on my own paper so I can honor MY TRUE authenticity - Thanks Chonta for that reminding us of that
Donna Corley: Always a great time
Halani Lobdell: Such a great live!
2022-01-14 22:59:27
Chris's coaching on Being a BETTER Finisher - πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ’―!
Telling someone is IT for me.. πŸ˜„.... I keep most things to myself. However, I'm GOING to do that to lose 'X' # of pounds ... πŸ˜‚.... just jokn.....I'm working to lose 10 lbs....phew....this is a first for me....but it's time. There's other things too, but I'll start here.
A slew of other wisdom as well...thank you...excited for Sundays talk on relationships!
Donna Corley: I plan to watch today.
Halani Lobdell: Awesome!!
2022-01-14 13:43:39
Meditation, Egypt stretch (which is AMAZING btw....I never did stretch this long but I'm loving it and I'm seeing the benefit when I add it after my workouts (even a shortened version),and about to plan my day! Can't wait to hear ChrisπŸ‘πŸ½
2022-01-12 13:27:16
Just heard chat with Chris in Instagram - can't quit til Chris gets on here- great conversation
Farrah Murray: *wait
Halani Lobdell: Yes he’s on every Friday
2022-01-12 06:39:21
Perfect! Feeling amazing before the work dayπŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ™πŸ½πŸ’–
4 rounds & exercises 1 - 4. ❀
Michel Thompson : Great job!
Teddy Robinson-Jones: πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾
Halani Lobdell: Awesome job!
2022-01-11 21:54:40
Chanta's Monday talk πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯⁉️‼
Halani's AMRAP - I love workouts like this before work (especially only 20 min for those 14 hr work days) and I freakn LOVE her direct matter of fact encouragement. This community is absolutely amazing! About to go watch Shopping with Jenny.
Halani Lobdell: πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½
2022-01-06 14:20:20
Ok. So 4 days in....I 🌟 LOVE 🌟 Chanta 1st thing in the morning...freakn amazing word!
Halani's class - let's just say I gotta work up to that....ass πŸ”₯ - but amazing as well - LOVE HER ENERGY
The stretching segment....like omg...I never stretch that long...but I felt SO good after....like just flowy and positive.
Jenny's hair segment - great tips....love the tip of washing your edges when u wash your face (if you use edge control and I do daily)...like so simple but I never did that...and my edges look way better - no buildup like I've had in past.
I can't wait to catch up on the 2 segments I missed (yoga day for me is this evening) and I need the meal planning for sure.
All on all ...love that u can replay....and I love that u can watch outside the website without holding your phone hostage.
AMAZING...SO glad to be here surrounded by AMAZING ENERGY!
THANK YOU GUYS!
100/10 πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Teddy Robinson-Jones: Yesss! They all give LIFE πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎ
Halani Lobdell: Farrah!! Thank you for this amazing feedback! We are just getting started too!
KIKI BLACK: Yay! Awesome!