2021-01-31 19:32:56
Going live in 30 min! Q&A
What is BodyNV on Demand?
Donna Fagarang: Is there an app or we just need to Logged on to This site
2021-01-30 11:45:34
Thank you everyone for trying out my new community. Post your feedback about our live stream. Let us know how you are accessing it. Phone, PC, and which browser so we can improve it. I am working to bring you more live content including fitness, nutrition, health, business and lifestyle. Thank you so much!!!
Sarah Lewis: Just did the glute camp stream from Saturday. Might have been my connection that was lagging at first because I then had no issues. And them dog gone burnouts. Shoulders and glutes Burning - Thank you as Always for a great booty burn!
Frances Hunt: I logged in last Saturday but the live stream quality was r great so I had to resort to my phone and the IG LIVE. It wasn’t ideal but worked.
2021-01-30 08:01:49
Good morning everyone!! To join the live stream this morning, click on live stream at 10am EST. Don’t worry, the workout will be saved for future viewing if you are unavailable at 10. Thank you for testing this out with me
2021-01-29 13:11:48
Hi everyone & welcome!! I’m so excited about our own community!!
Phoebe Elam: Hello Halani, so happy to be here. Thanks for being such an inspiration!!!!!
Sophie Mcleain: ❤️❤️❤️
SHANEKA FREEMAN: This is so cool. I really enjoy your products, energy, and motivation! Can't wait for more ☺️