2022-03-23 05:05:29
I have a question what time of day do you usually like to workout, given all the things you have to do during the day??
Also Thank you ladies for showing up and showing out at Glute Camp this morning. Remember to use your progress trackers and do the fitness challenge throughout the week.
Capitola Parker: I used to love going late night, but now I go mornings after dropping off the kiddies.
Shauntae Griffin: I’m trying to figure that out now. I used to like mornings but haven’t been able to push myself to get up early enough before I take my son yo school.
Michel Thompson : I workout in the mornings anytime between 5:00am-7:00am before the kids get up for school. If I don't workout first thing in the morning then I will not do it at all. I also workout on an empty stomach so mornings are better for me.
2022-03-19 10:41:24
Hey NVGANG, Just checking in...Are you ladies keeping up with the Weekly Challenge Leading up to Glute Camp Saturday?
Workouts are really quick and located under the My Subscriptions Tab. Do your daily workout then follow up with the Ab Challenge. Lets Get it. Summer is almost here:
Fit Challenge:
https://community.thebodynv.com/challenges/2
Ab Challenge:
https://community.thebodynv.com/challenges/3
Farrah Murray: LOVE THIS! PERFECT! DEFINITELY WORKS THE 🍑! THANK YOU!
Casey DeSouza: Today was my day 1... Pray for me. My issue is consistency :-(
Konfena Simpson: Yes I’m about to do some Stretching now
2022-03-11 12:12:06
Happy Monday! What are some features you would like to see added to the community?
Kaitlyn Cox: Can we get an app solely for the community? I might be off, but if we had an app with notifications (like Facebook/IG) more people would engage…could be wrong, & let me know if I am.
Halani Lobdell: Farrah Murray I love that idea!
Halani Lobdell: _Cox unfortunately the app isn’t an option right now.
2022-03-07 14:47:00
Hey y’all! I’ve been super focused this week! After glute camp tomorrow, that will make 5 days in the gym this week! Let’s go! March is Women’s Month so let’s tap into taking care of ourselves this month!