2022-01-30 18:01:54
Who meal prepped today? Let’s start the week off right!
Egypt Taylor: Cooking now . Let’s have an amazing week
Toya Warren: I will be meal prepping today during my lunch break lol
Donna Corley: I did💪🏾💪🏾 You know my moto…fail to plan, plan to fail! Every week I dont meal prep is a bad week for me on diet, I starve myself during work day.
2022-01-29 08:03:29
See y’all at Glute Camp 💪🏽
2022-01-28 09:36:24
Workout done even on vacation! What are you guys tapping into today?
Toya Warren: Killer workout with Tev this morning 😩 Rest for the remainder of the day. I went to EJs class last night too and it bout worked me out lol
Teddy Robinson-Jones: I did die dance cardio. I’m hoping to get back into a routine next week
Egypt Taylor: Was in Houston and Dallas this weekend and didn’t miss a workout . No excuses 💪🏾
2022-01-25 10:53:23
Morning!! Today is my 20 year wedding anniversary so I’m celebrating 🥳
See y’all at Glute Camp Saturday 10am 💪🏽
Farrah Murray: Congratulations! Gorgeous couple@
T Sinclair: Happy Anniversary to you and your husband!! We appreciate you both for being transparent to the community!! Enjoy tonight and forever more!!
Egypt Taylor: HAPPPPPYYYYY ANNIVERSARY ♥️
2022-01-23 09:28:01
Good morning! Remember we can’t complain about the results we didn’t get from the work we didn’t do!
2022-01-23 09:26:32
Y’all! Chris Marvel went off today! Checkout his live about dating!
2022-01-21 10:22:26
Morning NV Gang! Here’s my all time fav breakfast smoothie recipe.
If you’re looking for supplements use my code Halanifit to get 30% off an Snap Supplements.
Halani Lobdell: 😂😂 some days
Camille Shabazz: I made this this morning!
Toya Warren: I recently replaced my breakfast with shake now.
2022-01-17 21:08:10
See y’all in the morning 💪🏽💪🏽
2022-01-13 20:04:47
Don’t forget to unwind & stretch with Egypt! Her live is saved.
2022-01-12 09:21:43
Good morning Gang!! How’s your week going? What’s going great & what’s the struggle?
Donna Corley: Morning Struggle getting enough water in Great eating right and getting exercise in
Farrah Murray: Time management with home chores, errands, profession, and business (probably need to get my teens to clean up better...Lol or get a house cleaning service)
Teddy Robinson-Jones: The struggle is also the great thing this week - my church is in a week of concentration, so I’m in the middle of a 3 day fast. Plan to use it to jumpstart so dietary changes moving forward