2021-06-24 11:19:19
Happy Monday y’all!! Last week was a complete washout for me planning for our 2 1/2 day conference here in ATL. I barely even ate! I’m back on track today! Day 21!
Tassia Chandler: Let’s go 💪
Donna Corley: Pray it was a major success!
2021-06-14 20:30:20
Happy Sunday!! I’m definitely feeling the effects of Glute Camp this morning. I’ll do some light cardio today & relax.
Donna Corley: Same here...a great ache
2021-06-13 07:40:56
It’s Friday y’all & Day 11 🎉
I’m hitting a group fitness class at noon! So excited to really sweat today!
2021-06-11 09:07:41
This week has been so busy for me & so far I’ve only had time for 1 workout 😔
I’m making sure to eat clean & drink at least a 1/2 gallon of water. Some weeks will throw our workout schedules off, but if we stick to our meal plans all will be well.
Teddy Robinson-Jones: I feel ya! That was me last week, but you’re right about sticking to the meal plan - that helped me maintain for sure!
BodyNV Manager : 💪🏽💪🏽
Joyce Hall: So true. This week sucks
2021-06-10 10:06:38
Today has been trying already! I was headed to my workout at Orange Theory & discovered I have a flat tire 😡
None of the Mercedes dealerships have the tire in stock so I’m forced to stay home. I guess I’ll have to workout in my home gym today. I was really looking forward to Orange Theory 😤
Tassia Chandler: Ughh I know the feeling all last week I had to work out at home my key to my Lexus broke and those keys have to be ordered had to wait to till Friday you got this
Stefanie M: Just look at it as God didn’t want you there today for whatever reason! Hope the day gets better! 💕💕
Donna Corley: I agree with Stefanie...its irritating your day was derailed BUT Im a believer everything happens for a reason.
2021-06-10 10:06:43
Happy Tuesday!! If you missed the workout from Mexico, it’s located under the Fit Challenge tab 💪🏽
Teddy Robinson-Jones: Thank you much!
Donna Corley: Thank you!!!
Natalie Holland: Thank You!!
2021-06-08 08:24:19
It’s Monday & day 7!! I’m traveling back to Atlanta today. I’m proud of myself because I didn’t eat bad on vacation & I got 3 workouts in 💪🏽
Frances Hunt: Same! I was in tears at the audacity 😂😂😂
Tassia Chandler: Yes he is funny 😄🤣🤣
Toya Warren: 💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾
2021-06-07 08:52:20
Good morning!! The live workout will be at 10:30 EST 🎉🎉
Tassia Chandler: Is it me or is it not playing
BodyNV Manager : Look on her Instagram page if you're having trouble she's live there.
Joyce Hall: Nice workouts with amazing views
2021-06-07 09:13:17
Happy Saturday!! I’m going to host a live workout from Playa del Carmen tomorrow morning w/ some of my fellow fitness professionals 💪🏽💪🏽
I’ll let you know what time later today & of course it will be saved.
Tassia Chandler: Yessss can’t wait
Frances Hunt: Yesssss this is AWESOME!!! Can’t wait!!!
Donna Corley: Morning Halani Lobdell checking in on the time. Hope you are living it up BUT relaxing.
2021-06-05 08:06:44
Workout done! Happy Friday!
Michel Thompson : Live the colors.
Frances Hunt: Yes! And getting it in while you’re away! Lead by example!!!!