2021-02-24 09:58:23
If you haven’t watch Chonta’s Motivational Monday live yet, go watch it & comment below what you are grateful for. I’m grateful for waking up this morning!
Valencia Logan: I'm grateful for X28 challenge starting today!
R. Foster: I'm grateful for peace of mind...
Shakima Grant: I’m grateful for each day that GOD has bless me to see.
2021-02-22 09:13:43
Good morning NV Gang! It’s Monday!! The start of a new week! Let’s make it count! This is a new day to correct the mistakes of the past.
2021-02-19 13:26:17
It’s Hump Day!! What are you doing to stay motivated this week to hit your goals???
Shakima Grant: What’s keeping me motivated to hit my goal is waking up and reading my daily scripture before starting my day.
Frances Hunt: Keeping my commitment to MYSELF to be my healthiest self! On day 5 of the 5th week of a 6 week challenge. Haven’t missed a day! Proud of myself for keeping my word! Let’s go y’all!!!
Melody Fox: I’m going to give myself a strict schedule and stay to it! And push for the consistent 5am wake up!
2021-02-14 10:18:48
Happy Saturday everyone!! The Glute Camp live video is posted & let’s get ready for relationship expert Chris Marvel to discuss the importance of dating tomorrow at 6pm EST!
Jai Blue: About to get it in right now... All the way from Cali!!!
2021-02-13 12:25:51
Y’all! Yoga was so amazing tonight!! The video is saved!
2021-02-09 11:30:56
Good morning NV Gang! If you missed Motivational Monday’s w/ Chonta, it’s now available to view! Chonta definitely fed us this morning & gave us homework!
2021-02-07 14:29:52
Good morning NV Gang!! Let’s get ready for Glute Camp!!! 10am EST! Don’t worry the workout will be saved for future viewing. See you soon!
Melody Fox: Good morning! Let’s gooooo!
Joslyn Thomas: Let’s get it
2021-02-06 07:30:43
Hey NV Gang!! If you didn’t get a chance to stretch w/ Imann this morning, the video is saved for you to follow along at your convenience.
Joslyn Thomas: Just caught up on this morning’s stretch! It was perfect
2021-02-01 08:46:55
Good morning NV Gang! Today begins a new month of being super intentional!! No excuses!!
Here’s a quick body weight workout to do courtesy of Brodney.
Matia Green: Great routine, I’ll be knocking this out during my lunch break!