2021-04-28 17:29:36
Michel Thompson : Thank you. It was great!
Frances Hunt: Also, shout out to all of you amazing ladies. It was awesome and inspirational to follow along with people with likeminded fitness goals.
Angel Robinson: This definitely was great! I’ve enjoyed having the support and accountability from you all! 🤗
2021-04-30 16:39:56
It’s the last meal plan of April’s BodyNVfit Challenge 🎉🎉
2021-04-25 15:58:54
How did y’all enjoy Glute Camp?? I heard brodney mcclinton went off 😂
I didn’t feel the greatest this morning so I had to rest. Have a great Saturday & stay the course!
Aisha DaCosta: Feel better Halani Lobdell💞
Bianca Eze: Feel better! I’m not gonna lie, anytime you’re not there, it’s like his energy is on another level x 10, and he gets SUPER creative lol but i can’t complain 😌
Shakima Grant: Brodney was doing what Brodney do!!!! He put us to work and it was well worth it!!!! I feel amazing!!❤️❤️❤️🔥🔥🔥
2021-04-23 10:09:49
Good morning! We only have 5 days left for this challenge! I can’t believe it! I have a doctor’s appointment this morning then I’m heading to the gym. I’ll incorporate my cardio into my workout. Have a great Thursday.
Oh! We have some exciting new features coming for May’s challenge 🤗
2021-04-20 13:06:10
I cannot believe today is day 22!! I’m heading to workout now. Let’s turn it up a notch this week 💪🏽
Lisa White: Let's go!!
Shakima Grant: Let’s Go!
Cassaundra Hearn Jackson: I’m ready for the week!!! Let’s GOOOOOOO!!!💪🏾👏🏾🙌🏾 Cheers to crushing fitness goals for WEEK 4!! ✨
2021-04-19 09:08:54
Happy Meal Prep Sunday everyone! What are you cooking up this week? Who’s following the posted meal plan?
Angel Robinson: I’m trying the meal plan this week with my intermittent fasting. Started with my protein shake but now getting in my eggs whites, oatmeal and nut butter. 💪🏾
Toya Warren: I really liked the meal plan from the week before last so I’m going to continue that one. The only difference is I always eat steel cut Oates, berries and walnuts for breakfast. So it will mostly be salmon, shrimp, veggies, sweet potatoes, rice cakes and protein shake.
Aisha DaCosta: I follow the posted meal plans. Only time I did not was this weekend. In DR however I did eat healthy and when I had a drink i Google low calorie drink and had them make those for me.
2021-04-25 16:00:03
Hey NV Gang! Here’s the meal plan for next week!
Nikita Abiwon: You can use Mahi mahi as a sub for tilapia
Janae Singleton : Hi there. How often are the meal plans posted?
Donna Corley: usually weekly on Sunday
2021-04-15 08:17:44
It’s Day 17 & my 1st day back in the gym since last Thursday 🥴
It’s Hump Day! Often we get tired mid week so stay the course!
2021-04-13 09:41:08
It’s Day 15!! We are officially 1/2 way thru the challenge 🎉👏🏽👏🏽
Don’t let up! Push yourself this week! What can you incorporate this week to challenge you?
Angel Robinson: I’m back at challenge start weight and I’m like how can that be😫 but then I started comparing the metrics and it muscle and bone mass has increased as well as body fat percentage sooooo I’ll take it. This 145 lbs doesn’t look like the start. 💪🏾
Bianca Eze: Cleaning up my eating and not letting my test anxiety get the best of me this week 🙏🏾
Angel Robinson: I incorporated juicing once daily as a meal with my first meal starting at 11a.m.
2021-04-20 13:06:24
Morning NV Gang! We are gearing up for the beginning of week 3!!! Here’s your new meal plan!!
Donna Corley: Thank you! Pushing me to an early meal prep start...thank you. Im traveling the end of next week and really nervous about my diet.
Aisha DaCosta: Good morning and thank you so much for posting the meal for the week. This has been an amazing help for me.
BENITA BOYD: This has helped me the most. I've always struggled with meal prep. These have also been easy !