2021-04-24 19:50:53
My first workout post my dental surgery! Felt good to get it done. It’s like my mind won’t let me go without 🏋🏾‍♀️ too long. Happy Saturday family! 🥰
Toya Warren: U look great
BodyNV Manager : Glad you feeling better
2021-04-22 16:53:53
Had an oral surgery this a.m. but I won’t be slighted. I was able to get in a good workout yesterday evening. This morning I was still able to keep my intermittent fast and been drinking smoothies/ juice for the day thus far. I am so proud of how conscience my food intake has become.
Donna Corley: Thats the 80%
BodyNV Manager : You been killing! Feel better
Michel Thompson : Feel better 🤗
2021-04-18 14:15:31
As I’m getting more into understanding
my endomorph body. I am able to adjust each week to find what works more effective vs not as effective. This week my goal is to get intentional to incorporate weights more.
BodyNV Manager : Yassssslearning the science behind the body!
2021-04-16 22:01:27
I promise y’all every week I’m like okay not this week then we get the sneak peeks and I’m all in my feelings again 🤦🏾‍♀️ Give me strength because that cutie patootie 🥰
BodyNV Manager : 😂😂😂
Halani Lobdell: 😂😂😂😂😂
2021-04-05 22:30:52
So this morning was truly push through. It felt good to achieve the finished workout. Overall, this week will be hard but after Chanta’s Monday motivation I’m going hard until....

Staying consistent, persistent and grateful🙏🏾

Small win... even at two pounds down my outfit is fitting different... less front pooch 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾
Toya Warren: Chontas motivation was everything ❤️
2021-04-03 23:47:43
✨✨✨ Truth Moment✨✨✨

Omg.... so I’m up at night often and that’s when sugar cravings got like a 🚌. Tonight I admit to eating a Twizzler serving, that’s 3 straws (figured it’s low in calories🤷🏾‍♀️) but then I got up and made a chocolate protein shake.
Chanelle Chatman: so on the plus side, you made a protein shake ☺️😂
BodyNV Manager : It’s all about portion control lol and a little extra cardio ! Balance
Halani Lobdell: Such a better option!! So proud of you!