2022-04-25 18:16:38
Hey y’all!! Going live tomorrow at 6:30pm EST talking all things nutrition be sure to tune in!
2022-04-11 19:27:42
Hey everyone! I just finished going live giving you tips on staying consistent and why you might not be seeing the results you want. If you missed it be sure to watch the replay and let me know what you think! I’ll be going live every other Monday at 7:00pm EST
Shay White: I enjoy these tips especially since the nutrition part of losing weight has been a struggle for me. While being on a plant-based diet it's easy for me to get bored eating the same thing but I know that's part of the game. Do you want fun food or a healthy/good looking body? I'll take the body lol
2022-04-07 09:13:50
Good morning Ladies! How is everyone doing with the April challenge? You all are killing your workouts! 💪🏽 it's 24 hours in a day, you give yourself 30 min to 1 hour to workout but what are you doing with the rest of the hours. How are you fueling your workouts, what are you eating to fuel you throughout the day? Let's start posting your meals on the wall. 💪🏽
Halani Lobdell: I literally meal prepped last night! I’m going back to my old competition meal plan!
Yvette Williams : Camille I love the idea of posting meals…I have no problem eating healthy I just need some good ideas of what to eat..… love it… let see those meals