2022-03-27 08:18:54
Good morning! I’ll be Sharing the secret to losing body fat at 6:00pm EST! Be sure to tune in!
Halani Lobdell: Can’t wait!
Monica Tucker: Hi Camille, I loved the info you shared! Very simple and straight to the point. Do you have a brand of dandelion tea you like? I’ve tried several & it taste like dirt! Lol🤦🏾‍♀️. Also, I am primarily a water & tea drinker, some days coffee in the morning if I need it. What are your thoughts on the Celsius drinks? I typically workout after work and I just have ZERO energy after fighting traffic so I find myself drinking those to get thru a workout.
Camille Shabazz: Thank you for watching! For the brand I use Traditional medicinals, I personally don't mind the taste, sometimes I'll add a different tea bag in and its not as strong. I'm not too familiar with the drink, I don't take any energy drinks or pre workouts, its working for you and you're not having any issues with it then you can continue to drink them. However, since it does have caffeine in them I wouldn't not consume them 5 hours before bed, If you're looking for more energy ,make sure you are getting at least 7-8 hours of sleep and check the quality of your food. Are you eating enough? are you getting enough micronutrients in your diet? Do you take vitamins things like that play a big role in your energy. Monica Tucker
2022-03-25 09:22:00
Good morning! Question for you all, what do you feel could be better with your nutrition? What do you struggle with the most? Comment below
Jessica Smith: Junk food
Donna Corley: Carbs
Camille Shabazz: Donna Corley Hey Donna, what about carbs? do you eat too many or you feel you shouldn't eat them?
2022-03-04 08:54:40
Hey y’all! This week has gone by so fast! I hope every had a good week. Here a a few grocery store finds that has low sugar, low sodium, high protein and fiber.
Have you tried any of these?
Avia Ciera: Yesss the coconut aminos and the sugar free sauces are bomb!!! I have them all.
Ashley Monie: Skinny pop is my favorite snack.
Ashley Monie: Skinny pop is my favorite snack.