2021-05-31 19:08:48
Meal Prep for work dayβœ”οΈ Learning for me its ok to repeat similar meals. Switching out a few items every few weeks mixes it up lol
Where focus goes, energy flows~Chonta
Frances Hunt: WOW! This is IMPRESSIVE!!!
Halani Lobdell: Yes! I stick to basics I know work for me.
BodyNV Manager : That quote!!
2021-05-31 17:17:35
Day 31βœ”οΈ Last day of Round 2!
Did Halanis Cardio Burn and Brodneys Monday workout! No trampoline fitness so felt I needed to get a little more in. #nevermissamonday
Frances Hunt: Get it πŸ’ͺ🏽
Halani Lobdell: πŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺ🏽
2021-05-30 21:59:45
Day 30βœ”οΈ Sunday Funday I spent 10 unexpected hours on the road driving my nephew back to college in Louisiana. As they say life happens.
I did get in 45 min of abs in. Since tomorrow is a holiday (no work), I will meal prep tomorrow.
How exciting is it that many of us are completing mth 2 of challenges!!! Im excited for challenge month 3, like I said I have goals to still meet!
BodyNV Manager : πŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺ🏽 You always make a way!
2021-05-29 11:49:07
Day 29βœ”οΈ Glute Camp did me in! I loved every min of it! 2 more days in the month! Wish I was local to try the perfect pear.
Sara Griffin-Jones: πŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺ🏽
2021-05-28 19:54:24
Day 28βœ”οΈ
Started what I thought was an ab workout turned into lower body (will pay for it tomorrow in Glute Camp).
Feel good though!
BodyNV Manager : Not bad!!
2021-05-28 11:01:38
I have a problem yall. My husband is probably tired of seeing all my black packages show upπŸ˜‚
Halani Lobdell: πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I bet he appreciates how you look in those sets!
Donna Corley: He just called and said you have another BodyNV package. πŸ˜‚ He does appreciate esp the last black set.
2021-05-27 21:02:35
Day 27.2βœ”οΈ Get Down Stay Down Step class with EJ. Let me tell you this step board tried to take me out. That last combo was rough πŸ˜‚ even kept trying it after class ended.
BodyNV Manager : πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ yall putting in work
Toya Warren: After my last class I haven’t mentally been able to go back. I will though. πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾
Donna Corley: I understand, but you will. Show um better than you can tell um!
2021-05-27 18:51:12
Day 27.1βœ”οΈ Did the Cardio Burn Halani posted.
Loved this quick 20 min burn (even the burpees).

Double up Thursday, will have Ej’s Step class tonight.
BodyNV Manager : Those burpees should have been last πŸ˜‚
Donna Corley: Haaaa I HATE burpees I was thankful it was just 10.
2021-05-26 21:39:08
Day 26βœ”οΈ
Had a mentally draining day, thankful Halani Lobdell posted a video to her IG. I was feeling those pulses!
Halani Lobdell: Me too!!!
2021-05-25 23:20:05
Day 25βœ”οΈ
The virtual junkie I am turning into...I joined RnB Resistance Band class. Really enjoyed it, love adding new things to my routine. Keeps me from getting bored. Thank you Toya for calling and encouraging me to try it out!
BodyNV Manager : WE ALMOST THERE !!
Halani Lobdell: I still haven’t been able to take Trey’s class yet!