2021-04-29 21:05:20
Whew Yall...this uncoordinated chick went out and purchased a step and joined Get Down Stay Down tonight. Lots of fun! Dont judge my bare feetπŸ˜‚
Toya Warren: Yes glad you enjoyed! I had so much fun tonight
Donna Corley: Thats one of my jams right now...he was soo smooth with it.
Frances Hunt: Yesssss. I love that class. So glad you were able to take it and enjoyed it. I saw doing her thang live!!!
2021-04-28 20:18:18
Like Frances Hunt said....Challenge or not...lets get it!
Went and found a Glute Camp from last May and went to work.
Michel Thompson : Great job!
Frances Hunt: Let’s gooooo πŸ’ͺ🏽
BodyNV Manager : Ohhh throw back !!! Those quarantine workouts was the truth!
2021-04-28 17:56:34
brodney mcclinton quick question...should I def alternate days (upper/lower body workouts)? Is it safe to break it up with a full body?
BodyNV Manager : Yes absolutely!
2021-04-27 22:20:19
Day 30βœ”οΈ Did upper body circuit
We made it to the end yall! Each day I was eager to log in and be motivated and also hopefully motivate someone else. Cant wait for the next challenge and continued support you all have provided me with. I only lost 6lbs (goal was 10-15), BUT I feel like I lost inches (never measured).
BodyNV Manager : Let go πŸš€πŸš€
2021-04-27 18:20:35
Is anyone else having issues clicking on past live videos? Im getting a pop up thats says Glute Camp May 1st.
Halani Lobdell: Make sure you are clicking the videos under past lives.
Donna Corley: I was...went thru all past and same message. Ill try again now Halani Lobdell
Donna Corley: Halani Lobdell its working nowπŸ€— Phyllis Martin try on your end
2021-04-26 22:42:46
Day 29βœ”οΈ Completed Coach Bs workout out...killer, later joined Trampoline Fitness another killer! Feeling great today!!!

One more day πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾
Halani Lobdell: πŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺ🏽
Donna Corley: -Jones you have to join, its on IG Live. Mondays 7:30est. Get a small trampoline at walmart, mine was $30.
BodyNV Manager : Definitely a dope class
2021-04-25 21:43:59
Day 28....Today I said I was going to lay around like a beach whale BUT I got up went on a (hot) 30 min bike ride with the hubby, and meal prepped

If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.

Lets get ready to finish this 30 days strong!
BodyNV Manager : Yesss pack for success!!!
Halani Lobdell: Yes with the quote!
2021-04-25 14:15:59
Can anyone access the video re: fats?
Donna Corley: Thank you...Ill look now.
BodyNV Manager : Did it work for you?
Donna Corley: Yes...thank you!
2021-04-24 12:52:05
Day 27 Glute Campβœ”οΈ
Coach B had my buns burning, sweating in every crevice (LOVE IT)! Lets grind out these last few days of the 1st challenge! S/N this belly will go down, determined!
BodyNV Manager : πŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺ🏽
2021-04-23 21:15:32
Day 26βœ”οΈ
Did a HIIT workout with weight, finished with 6 inch leg lifts. Tomorrow GLUTE DAY!
BodyNV Manager : Let’s get it