2021-05-11 09:40:06
Good Morning ☀️

Still going 💪🏽 At work
BodyNV Manager : This looks good and healthy !
2021-05-10 10:01:20
Good Morning everyone Happy Monday!

Today and tomorrow is my rest days these days will be spent recovering my muscles by doing some deep stretching, and meditation. Also, maybe some goal planning for next month!

Stay strong y’all week 2 already😊!!
BodyNV Manager : 💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽
2021-05-09 09:38:42
Happy Mother's Day to all the beautiful hard working moms!!!

Day; 7 complete!!! Did the May 8th Glute Camp Workout pre- recorded video again and that was it.
That's all that was needed, love that combination of exercises a lot!!! Already see the improvements in my toning journey!
Donna Corley: 💪🏾
BodyNV Manager : ❤️❤️❤️
2021-05-08 00:20:24
Day:5 Meal plan for today was bomb Tofu, streamed broccoli, and couscous!!
Halani Lobdell: Yummy 🤤
Michel Thompson : Looks good👍
2021-05-08 00:18:08
Happy Friday super late post but better later than never right?!

Day: 5 Complete!!!
I managed to complete ab day with 1 hour and 15 min ab cardio and toning YouTube videos and starting to see that progress, the inches dropping baby, Love it!!
I have to get better at posting and tracking my progress more including meals but taking it one day at time.

Don't mind my pose y'all I was singing and dancing towards the end of my workout per usual lol
Donna Corley: 💪🏾
BodyNV Manager : Yesssssss
Halani Lobdell: 🤗🤗
2021-05-06 10:40:16
Happy Thursday!

Day: 4 Complete! Did Brodney's Monday Circuit workout (3x) and a 30 min back sculpting YouTube video.
Feel stronger than ever!
BodyNV Manager : You are on it !!!!
2021-05-05 23:24:24
Day 3: Inner thigh and lower ab day complete; had a late start tonight but nonetheless I completed my cardio workout; about 1 hour 30 tonight. Followed some more YouTube videos, tomorrow I'll check out some Body NV pre-recorded videos and hopefully start earlier in the morning. Work from home tomorrow!!
Halani Lobdell: 💪🏽💪🏽
BodyNV Manager : Welcome!!!
2021-05-04 21:21:46
Day 2 for me: Completed 6 YouTube videos targeting arms and lower abs overall a 1 hour 45 min. cardio workout and it was great, definitely feeling the aftermath!
Halani Lobdell: You got it innnnnnn!!
Donna Corley: 6!!!💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾
2021-05-03 05:30:10
Good Morning & Happy Monday Everyone!!

So excited for this challenge month!
Sundays and Mondays will be my rest days but I’m pumped to stay the course and see my journey overall! I keep telling myself its a lifestyle there’s no end.

Even though I’ve seen improvements in my body thus far from last month’s challenge; I need to be even toner by the summer its a requirement lol

So stay the course and be strong y’all
we got this 💪🏽 ☺️💖
Frances Hunt: Agreed ladies! My mother hasn’t gained more than 20 years and the one thing I know is she is CONSISTENT & DISCIPLINED! She has worked out ALL of those 20 years NEVER stopping. Now I see why!!! I know (more like accept) this is lifestyle ESPECIALLY as we get older bc it’s definitely harder then!
BodyNV Manager : Consistency is key
Zhane’ Farbe: Definitely agree ladies let’s keep striving to become 1% better if not more every single day! 😊 looking forward to my workout today it’s raining outside here in NOLA but I’m not letting the devil rain on my parade, after work ya girl is ready to attack 🏃🏽‍♀️💪🏽