2021-05-31 13:40:52
Just deal meal prep on the clock shhh it’s slow nobody needs prescriptions today huh calls are every hour if that .. shrimp stir fry w/ brown rice. Salmon squash and kale zucchini noodles shrimp scampi
Frances Hunt: WOW!!!
Tassia Chandler: Thanks y’all
BodyNV Manager : Looks good
2021-05-31 09:05:20
Happy Monday had to workout at home today 30 min treadmill (12 )incline and a circuit workout had to use the 6/1 machine
in the gym leg press , hamstring curls , quads , shoulder press lat pull downs
BodyNV Manager : Clocked in
2021-05-30 14:27:20
Happy Sunday. Hiit day with 30 min on treadmill at 10 incline got 2 miles in .. Hope everyone have a safe and happy Sunday
BodyNV Manager : 💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽😩
2021-05-29 21:20:34
First meal today had a protein shake after glute camp and went salt river tubing for 5 hrs the lake was a 3 hr ride and the Plus wait times for tubes and bus it was worth it. I brought cherries clementines and pretzels with me. When I say I need food well worth the wait to make this home cooked meal honey garlic salmon with brown rice sautéed garlic spinach
Michel Thompson : Wow... 5 hours. Great job! The food looks yummy!
Tassia Chandler: Yes it was amazing though was not expecting a 3 hour river ride and my Bestie had me join her and her family we was not fully prepared people was in larger groups than us we was 6 deep everyone tied tubes together who were in groups they had big ol speakers floating in the water. Somebody started a marshmallow game throw in the other groups bucket It was amazing something different and very relaxing
2021-05-29 11:29:09
Whewwwww thank you for glute camp woke up at 707 ran to the gym and still got it in 50 minutes of camp sweated my behind off today🥵
BodyNV Manager : 💪🏽💪🏽 by any means!!
2021-05-27 11:50:51
Hey morning family this may be a long post I didn’t work out this morning I can barely move right now my strength is coming back however yesterday I had to leave work because I could barely walk I was in so much pain in my lower back I got vaccinated on Tuesday something that I did not want to do I am against the vaccine that’s my own personal thoughts however I am taking my parents away for their 40th anniversary along with my siblings/ kids family vacation and my dad has been begging me to get vaccinated we leave on the June 25th and he said time is ticking we all vaccinated here all my siblings and nephews live with my parents so here I am across the world from them feeling bad ughh they literally did a zoom meeting to convince me I would be ok and they had no side effect and what vaccine to get I did it for my Dads sake but I am suffering with the worst side effects ever heart palpatations started during my workout yesterday along with internal heat I felt like a inferno I have had arm soreness so bad I can’t lift my arms my left side went numb fatigued headache sorethroat nauseous muscle soreness and I could barely walk . It’s 848 am I’m a slump right now working my Fulltime job at home and chef at night I just hope y’all have Wonderful day I’m gonna try to eat this yogurt I hate missing the gym and this right here is is exactly why I did not want to be vacinated I haven’t been sick in over 10 years I take vitamins everyday eat healthy and all .. woosahhh
Teddy Robinson-Jones: Praying you feel better soon 🙏🏾
Halani Lobdell: I hate to read you are dealing with so many mental & physical complications. Try to look at the positive side that you got vaccinated to protect your family. I got my first dose last week & I decided to do so for the same reasons. You will be ok. Take it one day at a time.
Tassia Chandler: Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers I really appreciate all of you this group is amazing today I’m still not up to workout today only got 2 workouts done this week praying to be ready for Glute camp tommorw and a a fasted cardio hiit workout Sunday ..Happy Friday muahhhh
2021-05-26 09:28:33
Lobdell ...So excited my order was delayed and finally arrived yesterday and it was BLACK. Thank you soooo much for fixing the order I got so many compliments at the gym today at 4 am they was looking like dayuuum bodyyyyy I Showed some skin today .. leg day, spin
Halani Lobdell: You look amazing too!!
Tassia Chandler: Thank you
BodyNV Manager : 💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽
2021-05-26 09:05:35
Lobdell ...So excited my order was delayed and finally arrived yesterday and it was BLACK. Thank you soooo much for fixing the order I got so many compliments at the gym today at 4 am they was looking like dayuuum bodyyyyy I Showed some skin today .. leg day, spin
BodyNV Manager : Let’s go !!
2021-05-24 14:18:13
Here you go eggplant Parmesan plated since I had everything in my meal prep containers
BodyNV Manager : Can you provide the recipe?!
Halani Lobdell: Amazing!!
2021-05-24 08:40:54
Happy Monday leg/ day stair stepper
Donna Corley: That stair stepper is NOT my friend!
BodyNV Manager : Yesssssssss BIG STEPPER !
Tassia Chandler: I love the stairs stepper good burn