2021-04-29 19:54:38
Took a much-needed rest day yesterday but got in a good leg day today #Lifestyle
Donna Corley: ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ
BodyNV Manager : ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ
2021-04-29 09:17:09
Iโ€™m just here to say I fit into some khakis this morning that did not go past my thighs before this challenge ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ I was reluctant to even try them bc the scale hardly budged and my progress pics donโ€™t look much different, but something is happening!
Teddy Robinson-Jones: Yes! We got this! And Iโ€™m willing to bet the drastic changes will start coming in round 2, we just gotta stay consistent ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ
Donna Corley: -Jones thats exactly how I feel! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ
BodyNV Manager : Yassss maam
2021-04-27 16:50:11
And thatโ€™s a wrap, day 30 in the books! Thank you so much, Halani, for this challenge. It was exactly what I needed to add that extra bit of intensity and get me back in the groove! I absolutely love this community and had a great time this month. Canโ€™t wait for round 2 ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพโค๏ธ
BodyNV Manager : Yasssssss
Halani Lobdell: ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ˜Š
2021-04-26 16:55:47
Day 29!!! Brodneyโ€™s workout followed by back and shoulders weight training but I forgot to separate them on the watch.
Halfway through Brodneyโ€™s workout and my mask was already drenched ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ
Michel Thompson : Great job!
Teddy Robinson-Jones: thank you! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ _Thompson
Donna Corley: ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ
2021-04-25 21:21:45
Day 28 Done โœ… Went for a walk with my mom and sister earlier and just finished a good yoga session.

Only 2 more days yall!
BodyNV Manager : ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ
Halani Lobdell: ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ
2021-04-24 21:15:07
Day 27 โœ”๏ธ Had a busy day so Iโ€™m just now finishing Glute Camp
BodyNV Manager : ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ
2021-04-23 19:25:42
Day 26 โœ”๏ธ Did some speed intervals for 1.81 miles with some light jogging between.
BodyNV Manager : Love it
2021-04-22 17:00:58
Leg Day is my favorite day lol Day 25โœ”๏ธ
Donna Corley: ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ
BodyNV Manager : Yes we love a good leg day !
2021-04-21 21:02:31
Day 24 done. It was a crazy day but I did the jump rope challenge from yesterday and whhheeew lol Then I did a full body resistance band workout. Had to switch my days up a bit bc it decided to snow and drop below freezing today ๐Ÿ™„ but Fri will be in the 60s lol so thatโ€™s my run day
Halani Lobdell: Wow! -Jones where are you located?
Teddy Robinson-Jones: Halani Lobdell I live in Michigan, so hopefully that was our last freeze of the year lol
2021-04-20 17:51:52
Day 23 โœ”๏ธ It was back & chest day. For cardio I did sprints on the rower then a cool down walk.
Teddy Robinson-Jones: No joke! I rowed in college, hardest sport Iโ€™ve ever done
BodyNV Manager : Yesssss
Donna Corley: -Jones I juat saw this response ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ Thank you, going to look into them.