2021-05-31 19:52:53
(Had to delete & repost to add Motivational Monday)
Day 31 and challenge #2 done! Had a busy day but fit in time for a long walk with my mom and sister. I’ll catchup on Brodney’s workout & weight training tomorrow.

Appreciated Chonta’s very practical, concrete tips on how to actively practice positive thinking. Focusing this week on attacking negative thoughts as soon as they arise 💪🏾
Halani Lobdell: Love this!
BodyNV Manager : Week!!
2021-05-30 18:31:32
Day 30 ✔️ Sunday walk

Ready to crush goals in challenge #3 💪🏾💪🏾
BodyNV Manager : 💪🏽💪🏽 Yass
2021-05-29 14:43:01
I tried my wedding dress on for the first time since before the first challenge. I needed to lose 1 dress size. Today we got all the hooks snapped and there’s no more bunching at the waistline 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾 Mission for challenge #3 is lose like 10 more pounds so I can be comfy & confident in it.
Donna Corley: Yassssss
Michel Thompson : Congrats 🎉
Teddy Robinson-Jones: Thank y’all 🥰
2021-05-29 11:51:12
Day 29 ✔️ Glute Camp and sprint intervals
Donna Corley: 🔥🔥
Sara Griffin-Jones: 💪🏽💪🏽
2021-05-28 21:08:14
Day 28 done! Needed to up my cardio days this week so I did a HIIT workout
Donna Corley: Good quick burn
BodyNV Manager : Almost there!!
2021-05-27 18:06:58
Day 27 in the bag! Yesterday was rough so I had to double up to make up for it. I did Halani’s cardio workout and a HIIT workout EJ posted a couple weeks ago for cardio. Then I did my scheduled back & shoulders session.
BodyNV Manager : Hang in there !
2021-05-25 19:23:00
Day 25 ✔️ Leg day for me

Watched the Motivational Monday from yesterday, definitely appreciate the reminder to “close for maintenance”! Virtual teaching and wedding planning has drained everything from me and I feel like I’m always on E these days, so that was right on time for me ❤️
Donna Corley: Getting wedding PHINE! Whens the big day?
Teddy Robinson-Jones: Donna Corley yes ma’am! July 10 - so close 😳 lol
BodyNV Manager : Chonta don’t miss !!
2021-05-24 19:07:34
Day 23 is a wrap! Whew! I did a full body resistance band workout then finished with Brodney’s workout.
Y’all, that workout is a killer but maaannnn do you feel proud when it’s finished! That sweat?! That’s a murder scene lol And I did it 4 mins faster than I did in the first challenge- Good No Scale Victory!
Cant find Chonta’s talk saved so I’ll post my quotes once it posts
Donna Corley: You beat the PTSD!
Donna Corley: Damn good job on the 4 min!!! Let me go compare mine!
Teddy Robinson-Jones: Donna Corley ayyyye lol I was eyeing that clock so hard lol lmk what your difference was 👀
2021-05-23 21:31:54
Day 22 ✅ It’s Sunday so y’all know what it is lol walked with my mom and did a great yoga session
Halani Lobdell: Love that you included your mom!!
BodyNV Manager : Family time !
2021-05-22 18:27:21
Day 21 ✔️ Glute camp this morning

We got 1 week left of challenge #2 yall 😳💪🏾
BodyNV Manager : You are killing it!!