2021-07-15 13:33:57
Back in the gym 💪🏾 I did really well on our honeymoon and actually came back 1 pound lighter lol I have 11 pounds left to hit my goal weight, so after these wisdom teeth come out on Monday I’m attacking those head on #Accountability
BodyNV Manager : Congratulations again and let’s kill these 11lbs
Donna Corley: Miss yall havnt been on here....are you on IG?
Teddy Robinson-Jones: Donna Corley miss you tooo!!! I feel weird posting now bc nobody’s here lol but yes ma’am! I’m divinegift on IG
2021-07-10 19:17:58
No Glute camp for me today bc I was getting marrriiiied! Just wanted to share a moment with y’all bc I wouldn’t have gotten in that dress without the support of this group 😂❤️❤️
Tassia Chandler: Congrats
Farrah Murray: You look AMAZING!😍
Teddy Robinson-Jones: Farrah Murray 🥰🥰 Thank you so much!
2021-07-08 15:19:28
Y’all! Another no scale victory this morning! So I did that stairmaster work Halani posted in the 2nd challenge I think. Back then I had to take a 5 min break between rounds. I went straight through this time! And it was fasted. It’s still a beast though, look at that calorie burn lol

These last 2 days before the wedding I’m doing a Seamoss smoothie for breakfast and juicing for lunch along with a gallon of water. I’m really trying to shed just 2 more pounds 😫
Donna Corley: You GOT this!!! I hope you share a pic or two of your wedding. That stair master is a beast! I plan to try in the next few days!
Teddy Robinson-Jones: Donna Corley thank yooouu!! I definitely will 😊 And yes omg I hate it but it’s GREAT cardio - a necessary evil I guess lol
BodyNV Manager : It'll come don't stress and honestly inches vs pounds
2021-07-08 00:02:04
Got in a good upper body session today, waking up early tomorrow for cardio 🤞🏽
BodyNV Manager : 🤟🏽🤟🏽🤟🏽🤟🏽
2021-07-06 20:45:03
My leg day got interrupted today 🙄 But I did get in a good 30 mins. I’ll make up the rest tomorrow though bc y’all know leg day is my favorite day lol
BodyNV Manager : Never skip leg day lol
2021-07-05 19:46:56
It’s wedding weeeeekkk 🥰🥰 It’s gonna take a lot to stay focused but I’m determined to get it in every day y’all. Today I did a workout Brodney posted back in May then a full body weight session and some yoga tonight
Phyllis Martin: So excited for you!!💕 You burned some serious calories!
Teddy Robinson-Jones: Phyllis Martin thank youuu!!! ❤️ And yes! Brodney’s workouts always have me burning crazy calories lol
BodyNV Manager : Omgggg time flying