2021-03-31 09:40:19
Good morning, hope all is well.
Day 3: Barre class with Halani (caught a stomach cramp at the end).😭 Then I did a 10 min yoga class on YouTube.

Day 2: Did Brodney's workout. Didn't make it to the last circuit. Was nervous doing these because I haven't done any jumping moves since my surgery in May 2020. A little sore but will try it again.
Halani Lobdell: Love it!! Gradually progress each week
Michel Thompson : Thank you🤗
Cassaundra Hearn Jackson: Way to work!!
2021-03-31 09:26:53
Good morning, hope all is well. Finally posting my first pic. I was 175 lbs when I was pregnant with both of my sons that are now 11 & 13. No more Dunkin donuts, hot tamales, sour power, and hot cheetos for the rest of the challenge.😭 I also haven't done any cardio since May 2020 due to a surgery.
Frances Hunt: Wow! This is dope! Thanks for sharing💪🏽
Lisa White: Thank you for sharing! We have similar measurements and same age and children same age💪🏽Including Dukin Donut habit!😫😂
Michel Thompson : Oh wow.. white are you in New York? My go to at Dunkin is iced Carmel latte with whipped cream, or hot dunkaccino, and chocolate frosted donut a couple times a week.🤣
2021-03-30 08:41:29
Good morning, where do I find the fit tracker to log my workouts for the challenge?
BodyNV Manager : Hey, Right-click corner tab drop now button!