2021-04-30 17:31:51
If you're new and registered for the MAY 1st challenge, drop a comment under this post!
BodyNV Manager : there’s no time please click on the challenge tab and view rules , to better understand.
Tanya Wallace: Newly registered and excited.
Natalie Holland: Newbie and a day late!
2021-04-30 10:28:13
NV GANG JOIN HALANI LIVE TODAY APRIL 29th on her personal IG LIVE @ 8 pm est.
She will be discussing the New Challenge and Community Upgrades!

See you there!
Lurdes Andujar: Amazing live!!!!
Donna Corley: Halani Lobdell checking to see if you will post your live on your IG.
Monique Goodwin : I’m new. How does the on demand work?
2021-04-28 14:00:27
What did you all eat today?!
BodyNV Manager : Donna Corley let's goooooo
Michel Thompson : Breakfast: Oatmeal with almond milk, protein powder, collagen powder, cinnamon, almonds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, strawberries & blueberries. All of that was mixed in my oatmeal bowl.🤣 Lunch: Tuna sandwich with Jamaican bread, handful of hot cheetos. Dinner: Vegan meal from Veestros because I forgot to cancel my subscription so it was delivered today.🤷🏽‍♀️ 2 gala apples with almond butter
BodyNV Manager : what company you use?
2021-04-28 09:56:35
Remember habits turn into lifestyles! Let’s be great! May 1st we UP ⬆️!!!
VIA: Yesssss💪🏾💪🏾. Healthy habit turned into a very serious habit for me and ended up saving my life. Embrace the change.
2021-04-30 10:28:26
🎉🎊 BITTERSWEET !!! April challenge was the start of something special! So many of you put your best foot forward and stick to the plan !!!

📌WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED FRIDAY!

📌The next challenge will begin May 1st.

📌There will be some features upgrades!

Thank you all for participating!
Donna Corley: I thank Halani Lobdell for being transparent. Doing so open up a self challenge that turned into something special! This came at a time in my personal life that I needed it the most. I had gained all my weight back I worked to get rid of. It was slightly depressing. The support and info Ive received this past mth was much needed/appreciated. I did not meet my personal goal (lbs lost), BUT let me tell you I meet soo many other goals (weekly meal prep, consistent daily workouts, cutting sweets and soda I can go in and on). I am SOOO ready for round 2! Hope to see you all continue! 🖤💪🏾🖤💪🏾
Lucia Carlos-Valentino: Wow this challenge was a great kick starter to my new fitness goal! I appreciate each and everyone of you for your support, motivation, and encouragement. I am ready to challenge myself even more for the May challenge. Let’s get it 💪🏽💪🏽
Aisha DaCosta: I truly had a great time, I pushed myself even when I didn’t want to. I will continue to do so & can’t wait until the next challenge to start.
2021-04-26 17:23:59
Is the progress tracker helpful?!
Donna Corley: Yes it is! I wish you could put actual weight like 183.2.
BodyNV Manager : Donna Corley well have our team look into that ! Thanks
2021-04-30 16:40:13
OMG 1 DAY BEFORE THE CHALLENGE ENDS !!!! Are y’all excited ?! You all should be proud of yourselves! Here's this week's schedule!
2021-04-25 10:32:03
Happy Sunday!!! This going to be a good live set your reminders!!!
2021-04-24 10:16:59
🗣GLUTE CAMP TIME!!!

Let’s be great today !!! Post your calories after class !
2021-04-23 13:06:41
Reminder: Don’t play yourself! Happy Friday
VIA: Ha ha so true. Do not let the Weekend be your WEAK end. Stay focused. It has been crazy for me but the gains are there and I've been on it. Consistency is key. We are almost done with 30 days let's get it. 🦾🦾
BodyNV Manager : VIA 📌📌📌📌📌