2021-05-25 22:29:48
Hey yโ€™all! So I tried to do Brodneyโ€™s workout before R and B resistance tonight and was pressed for time so I didnโ€™t get to the last round... so I will try that workout again tomorrow. And then of course R and B resistance with Tre.
Donna Corley: Thanks for the call...enjoyed the class!!!!! Took me a sec to catch on to the warmup. The wave of mine is still questionable.
BodyNV Manager : You showed up though !!
Halani Lobdell: ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ
2021-05-25 08:49:58
GM yโ€™all. Last night I did trampoline fit in this cute outfit... shout out to Halani for a body NV sponsored class.
Sara Griffin-Jones: ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ
BodyNV Manager : Yesssssssss ๐Ÿ˜
Halani Lobdell: Soooo cute!
2021-05-23 13:27:40
Happy Sunday... today was more of an active rest day. I walked up Stone Mountain with my cousins. I hope everyone is doing good on this beautiful Sunday ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Halani Lobdell: You killed those calories!
BodyNV Manager : Ok you put in work!
2021-05-22 16:08:01
Hey yโ€™all! Iโ€™ve been slacking on my posting but I have been working out. Today I did Glute camp and barbarian abs! I hope G continues barbarian abs because I enjoyed it. As always I loved glute camp as well ๐Ÿ˜Š. I hope everyone is doing well ๐Ÿ˜Š
Donna Corley: Been missing your posts
Toya Warren: Donna Corley awww Iโ€™ll do better next week ๐Ÿ˜Š
BodyNV Manager : Heyyyyy Toya!!
2021-05-17 08:50:13
Good morning! Strength training this morning... later on Iโ€™ll be going to trampoline fitness ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜.... have a great day yโ€™all! And like Chonta said letโ€™s start on those things weโ€™ve been afraid to start
BodyNV Manager : Keep that heart rate up.
2021-05-16 22:22:28
Hey Nv gang gang... so I got a run in today... 2 miles. The pace sucked. I got distracted by something that happened at Piedmont.
Iโ€™ve been a little busy but Iโ€™m going hard next week. Itโ€™s my birthday week.! Iโ€™m turning 32 ๐Ÿ˜
Donna Corley: Happy Birthday Week!!!!
BodyNV Manager : ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
2021-05-12 23:21:48
Hey Everyone! So this evening I did Brodneyโ€™s workout. I did 5 rounds. I finished it off with bear crawls back-and-forth ๐Ÿ˜ฉ, kettle bell swings, ball slams, and a 30 sec wall sit.
Lucia Carlos-Valentino: ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ
BodyNV Manager : A good one ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ
Donna Corley: ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ
2021-05-11 23:30:36
R and B resistance class tonight..
Donna Corley: ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ
Frances Hunt: Girl! That class looks like SO MUCH FUN!
BodyNV Manager : Classes are great to incorporate!
2021-05-10 22:13:32
Good day everyone! So yesterday I rested. Today I did trampoline fitness...
Donna Corley: ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ
Sara Griffin-Jones: ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ
BodyNV Manager : Rest is always good !
2021-05-08 12:27:16
Happy Saturday!!! I did Glute camp this morning... I almost let sleep win lol. But I rolled out the bed and got there. I missed the warmup up though. This may be all I do today. I have to work OT hours. I hope every Mother have a great Motherโ€™s Day!
Donna Corley: Thank you! Glad you didnt let sleep win!
Toya Warren: Donna Corley Iโ€™m glad I went! It was awesome
Frances Hunt: Yes girl!!! You did it!