2021-04-29 22:29:09
Get Down stay down was so much fun tonight 😁 πŸ’ƒπŸΎ
Frances Hunt: So much fun!!!
2021-04-29 08:52:20
Good morning... what y’all say it’s a lifestyle ? ... strength training this morning. Later I’m going to Get Down Stay Down cardio step class.. Everyone have a wonderful day 😁😁😁
BodyNV Manager : πŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺ🏽 lifestyle Amen
2021-04-27 20:54:27
Last workout of this challenge.! I did Brodney’s workout.. I was pressed for time so I only got through 3 rounds and then I went to R and B resistance class at the Loft. I hope everyone had a great day! 😁
Chanelle Chatman: you look great!! πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾
Toya Warren: Thank you 😊
BodyNV Manager : πŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺ🏽
2021-04-27 08:59:48
β€œGood Morning, oooooo ooooo” in my Kanye West voice lol. Ok so this morning I did my strength training program. I’m doing Brodneys workout and R and B resistance later. I’m down 6 pounds. However I can see better changes in my pics more and can tell by the way my clothes fit. Everyone have a good day 😁
Lisa White: πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―
Frances Hunt: πŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺ🏽
BodyNV Manager : Grind time
2021-04-26 21:41:21
Today I did trampoline fitness.... I was supposed to do my strength training program this morning but woke up too late and then I was going to go before trampoline fitness but the gym was too crowded 😬... I’ll do it in the morning but Brittany sure got us together in trampoline fitness. Lol.
Toya Warren: Donna Corley I’m glad you are able to join us 😁😁😁
Donna Corley: it was your push/reminder that got me to tune in last week.
BodyNV Manager : Y'all killing it
2021-04-24 20:40:28
Glute camp earlier (posted calories) strength training program and a 2 mile run.. I’m sure I’ll be limping tomorrow 😫... tomorrow is rest day. I hope everyone is doing good.
BodyNV Manager : Killed it πŸ’ͺ🏽
2021-04-24 11:33:26
Post glute camp calories... Brodney killed us πŸ”₯😫now I’m going to go lift and do a 2 mile run later. Hopefully the rain stops so I can run outside. I didn’t get too take a selfie 😞
2021-04-22 23:13:39
Hello everyone... Day 25 done βœ…... I did my strength training program and then Get down stay down cardio step class.. (I got there late because of traffic but I still got a good workout in) ... tomorrow is a rest and reset day. I hope everyone had a great day! 😁
BodyNV Manager : Get her done!!!!
2021-04-21 22:39:48
Day 24 done... I did the barre workout from last week and then the 60 sec blast. I was supposed to also do a two mile run but it was cold outside πŸ˜”. I could have did it at the gym but it got to be too late after I did the 60 sec blast... I hope everyone is doing well. We are cold in Atlanta lol πŸ₯Ά
Michel Thompson : Great job! It's cold in NY also.
Frances Hunt: It’s freezing in NY 😩
Toya Warren: I guess I shouldn’t complain about our 50 degree weather lol
2021-04-20 23:29:04
Day 23... two a days. This morning I did my strength training program. This evening I did R and B resistance at the Loft. Tomorrow will be a full cardio day..I hope everyone is doing well. SN I chose the wrong setting for the class tonight so I don’t think it calculated calories right.
Frances Hunt: πŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺ🏽